Monday, September 14, 2009

a funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Recently attended the lovely ceremony of two of my oldest and dearest friends. Old in that I knew them the longest, not that they are the physically oldest people I know. Though the groom is getting up there. I give him two years before the grey takes over and he is left looking aged and distinguished until he opens his mouth and accent-swears or throws something at somebody.

Anyway, it was all very beautiful, and I forever wish [C] and [L] happiness. What would they do without each other? Trip and die, probably. Although...

ANYWAY, I introduced [R] to them that day and I think everything went great because we all expected the monkeys to freak out, but they didn't. [R]'s smooth like that. Also, good with monkeys. Who would've guessed it. Man can't even stand it when I talk about owning two cats. Tsk. Cats are, like, monkeys but better. Well... I would take a monkey. As long as he didn't pull my hair. Yeah, it'd be a 'he'. I'd name him Tiberius. It is decided.

I wonder if [C] still has any of those monkeys left...

Nothing beats the helicopters, though. Seriously, people. Want a cool wedding? Helicopters.

Somehow, I'd never seen a person do something like that before in a flying vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment