Tuesday, October 13, 2009

someone please save us college kids

Had a nice lunch with [T] today. She's a gem, really. Still don't know what she's planning to do with all those degrees she wants to get in the future, but, whatever, that's her brain to fry. Sometimes I think she is the daughter that my parents wish that they had. It's not like I can blame them now when I look back and see how old my job trajectory must have looked, but I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out career-wise. So maybe everybody doesn't know my name, but I'm doing what I like and I like what I do. How many other people can say that?

There's still totally time for the fame anyway. Eventually on here I'm going to get around to posting my novel synopsis. And not the joke one I keep referencing but, like, the honest to God real one. It does exist. Somewhere, in the this pit I call an apartment. I swear, without [R] here it gets dirtier every day. Soon, I'll be lost, too.

My ears were super burning recently, too. Wonder if any of my old buddies are thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment